Forms needed for new patient registration are all conveniently available online. All forms are required at the time of check-in. Forms are downloaded in a .pdf format.
What to Bring To Your First Appointment:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Driver's License or ID card
- If your plan requires a referral, please ensure that we have your referral. We encourage our patients to bring a copy with them to their appointments, if possible, for added measure.
- Copay & Deductible (where applicable)
- Primary Care Physician Name (first and last)
- Current Medications list
- Medicare Patients: We are required by Medicare to obtain the date you last saw your Primary Care Physician. Please be advised that we will ask you when you last saw your Primary Care Doctor.
- *An Important Note About Health Insurance: Since policies and coverage are subject to change, it is the responsibility of the patient to ensure that our physicians are participating with their health plan. Our doctors participate with a very wide array of insurance plans